The changing workplace
Our Highfield Awareness of Home Working e-Learning course is packed with current information and engaging activities, looking at:
What is home working?
Explore the benefits,
Supporting home workers
What should be considered?
Understand the risks and hazards involved,
Electrical equipment in the home
Conditions for home working
The key to working safely and successfully,
Display screen equipment (DSE)
What does it mean?
Employee and employer responsibilities
Who is responsible?
Stress and mental health
Supporting the workforce.
Keeping in touch.
Who is this course for?
Our Highfield Awareness of Home Working e-learning course is suitable for employees of all levels, where an awareness of home working is required.
- Benefits of home working,
- What is home working?
- Supporting home workers,
- Risk assessments,
- Risks and hazards of home working,
- Electrical equipment in the home,
- Conditions for home working,
- Display screen equipment (DSE) and the correct use of DSE,
- Working from home – managing stress and mental health,
- The importance of appropriate communication,
- Home working policy,
- Employer and employee roles and responsibilities.
Typical Course Duration
35 – 50 minutes
Course Assessment and Certification
Our Highfield Awareness of Home Working e-learning course is assessed by multiple-choice questions.