The Safe Manual Handling Guidance Poster ensures your employees have the skills necessary to protect them from accidents. It contains useful advice for maintaining a healthy working environment complied by qualified health and safety practitioners.
Lifting and handling accounts for 22% of workplace injuries in the UK, and is the second-highest cause of injury. Ensure your employees or colleagues are never in any doubt about the safe way to lift heavy objects.
Full colour illustrations, user-friendly text and clear, concise instructions provide guidance to employees on the following topics:
– Legislation around manual handling
– Common manual handling injuries
– Employer and employee duties in preventing back injuries
– Conducting a risk assessment in the workplace, including tasks, loading, the individual and the environment
– Proper manual handling techniques
The poster is fully updated with the latest guidance and best practice.