Our Highfield General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) e-learning Course is designed to help your organisation navigate the introduction of the GDPR. It covers all the essential information on how GDPR affects your business.
It is ideal for employees in busy workplaces who need to get up to speed quickly with the requirements of the GDPR.
Who is this course for?
Any employee responsible for handling data, as well as their managers.
It is particularly useful for employees responsible for managing or accessing databases.
- What the GDPR is, and how it affects how your business collects data,
- The principles behind how you should process client data,
- The rights of individuals over their data, including subject access requests and the right to be forgotten,
- The GDPR requirements for your organisation,
- What data and personal data is,
- Data breaches and penalties.
Typical Course Duration
20 – 40 minutes
Course Assessment and Certification
The Highfield General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) E-learning course is assessed by multiple-choice questions.
This e-learning course will provide you with a Highfield Certificate of completion, which is downloadable upon successfully finishing the course.